– Flow Pattern:
- The warm up flow pattern has been changed slightly due to low reservoir levels. Please make sure to take a look and communicate the changes to your crews. Steve Norman (regatta co-chair) will be happy to answer any questions you may have at the coaches meeting on Friday July 6
- Finish line: The water gets shallow quickly after the finish line. Please make sure to communicate to your crews that they need to stop immediately after they hear the horn and turn on the spot back into the dock. Athletes may cool down on ergs. Again, Steve Norman will address proper procedure at the coaches meeting. This is just a heads up.
- Should there be any changes to the current flow pattern in the map due to fluctuating water levels, we will communicate changes to you at the coaches meeting.
– Trailer drivers:
- We will have you park in the same parking lot as usual (the one right beside entrance road to the club). I will set up barricades so you have lots of space to park your trailers on Friday.
- Please park smart. Make sure that you park the trailer hitch close enough to the road so that no other cars park in front of you if you are staying overnight from Saturday to Sunday. Alternatively, use some stretchers to make it clear to vehicles that they cannot park in front of you. While we try our best to keep the trailers clear with barricades, we cannot control what the public does on Sunday morning. Set yourself up for success. I will have some “no parking signs” as well to put up in front of your trailers.
– Para races:
- If you are planning on having para rowers race at our regatta, please get in touch with me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have not already. We’re happy to be flexible on the racing distance to accommodate what your athletes would like to do. Athletes can race a full 1.5k or we can shorten the race course if requested by coaches and athletes.
Please get in touch with Steve Norman should you have questions about the regatta package or entries (email@example.com)